Sunday, October 26, 2008

I did it!

For my first post I am going to have to send a big shout out to Stacy for helping me get this thing up and running! Holla! I swore I would never be a "blogger" but it is an easy way to communicate with those who live far away. (Mike and Marcy, that basically means you guys!) Thanks again Stacy!

4 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

Yeah!!! You are so funny! Watch out. You will get addicted. You will start thinking about everything that happens as blogging moments.

Stacy Risenmay said...

By the way. . . the background IS brown. You can change all the black to brown if you want!

TylerFam said...

Stacy, it is under February 2008 on her blog.

Marcy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so gald you are blogging and yes, you will get addicted. I have been checking you site for weeks since I saw it on Stacy's list of bloggers. So glad to see a post!