
After the baptism we went out to eat at Bailee's favorite restaurant Brick Oven and then we went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. There was a ton of stuff for the kids to do up there. We watched the pig races, went on a hay ride, milked a fake cow, drove petal go-karts, went down a huge slide that literally launched you out of the end, and did a right turn only maze. We had so much fun we didn't end up leaving until 9:00! We are definitely going back up there next year.
2 comments:
Love this picture-you guys look so cute!! I've never heard of Cormbelly's, is it new?? I t sounds like a lot of fun!
I think it is fairly new. It was a lot of fun. They had a huge maze in the shape of David Archaleta's (I know that's not spelled right)face. We didn't get to go through it though. We ran out of time.
Post a Comment