
On Friday, Clint took
Bailee on her 1st daddy daughter date! They looked so cute!
Bailee has serious anxiety about trying new things but once you force her to do it she realizes it's not that bad. Well, her primary teacher told her class they were going to be dancing and her immediate response was, "I'm not going!" So the whole week prior to the date, me and Clint are telling her they will probably only dance for a little bit and she wouldn't have to dance if she didn't want. She agrees to go finally but you can tell she is still stressing over it! When they get back from the date, I asked
Bailee if she had fun and all I got was "Yeah." Later Clint tells me when they got there, he starts to slowly realize that all they are doing is eating and dancing with the
BYU Ballroom dancers! I am willing to bet at this point, Clint would really like to get the heck out of dodge, but he was a trooper and broke the news to
Bailee. He said she started to cry and said her stomach hurt and that they should go home. So he had to calm her down again and then finally got her to try it. And just like everything else, she liked it and had a fun time!
3 comments:
Good to have you back!! I love this story~ I bet it was so hard for Clint to talk her into staying when he was probably dying to go home himself. Such a good Dad!
(Love the new background too.)
I would have loved to have seen them dancing! What a good dad.
Mindi!!!! I'm so glad you ran into Monica who told me about your blog :) You look so good... and we so miss you at the Valley. I can't believe how old Bailee is... has is seriously been that long? Wow anyway I hope you keep in touch, I would love to see you again :)
Post a Comment