Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

For Christmas we decided to invade Clint's mom and spent the night at her house because no one should be alone on Christmas! We had a really good time and Bailee has already asked if we could do it again next year!
Bailee got too many presents! She had a good time and was excited especially on the treasure hunt that led her to the Wii!

After presents we made breakfast! It was delicious!

Bailee and Meiko! She is the cutest dog! We really missed old Zipper and Bailee's ornament for this year was of a black lab to remind us all of her!
She sure looked cute in her new clothes and her stylish new purse!
And we absolutely wore these two out! We had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Stacy Risenmay said...

I love the one with those two asleep. That is how I feel after the "festivities" are all done. I love the lava lamp in the background too. Looks like it was fun!