Wednesday, April 13, 2011

9 years!! & a little update.

Today is our 9 year anniversary. Hopefully with many more to come. We also have been in our house for 1 year now and we still love it. Mindi is 27.5 weeks along and doing well. Bailee has started accelerated softball and has only had a practice game but she is really exited. Her first tournament is this Saturday in Mt. Pleasant.


The young boy is a stray we can't ever seem to get rid of. (old picture)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great day. We need pictures of the baby bump! :)

Stacy Risenmay said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I always get Mindi's birthday and your anniversary mixed up all the time.
I hope you did something special for her!!!

Marcy said...

Hope you had a VERY Happy Anniversary!!! I thought of you all day that day.
I agree with Mandy....baby bump pics PLEASE!!