Mindi had Brigg on July 1, 2011 at 2:46pm. He weighed 7lbs 15oz and was 20.5 inches long. He has a lot of hair and we love him to death. Both Mindi and Brigg are doing very well. We came home from the Hospital Sunday around 2:00 p.m. Brigg is eating like a horse and also pooping like one as well. His sleeping at night will hopefully improve as we get him on a schedule. Here are some pics of the little man:
![]() |
| Right after first bath |
![]() |
| First Family Photo |
![]() |
| Bigfoot Junior |
![]() |
| Day 2 |
![]() |
| Little Brother with Big Sister. Ready to leave the hospital. |
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS, he is soooooo cute!! I can't wait to hold him! Thank you so much for posting pics, keep them coming!
Those feet are KILLING me! (I'm so excited, I just had to write again.)
Congrats! So excited for you and your family - he's a cutie! Love the pictures - looks like he got the Tyler feet for sure. Enjoy that baby and those awesome snuggles!
Wahoo pollo congrats mind... He is sloop perfect. I'm going to come visit in august when I come down. Oh congrats how exciting. I loooove his name too. What a cute family. Congrats once again.
Post a Comment