Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kids Grow up FAST!

Brigg is growing up so fast! He is wearing 6-9 month clothes and is only 3 months old. He is a very funny and happy kid most of the time (he does have his moments). He loves to go outside. If he is throwing a little fit or is fussy just walk outside and it is like a light switch he acts just fine. He is a good Baby!











Bailee Just turned 11 Last month and is also growing up way too fast. She is in 5th grade now and does really well in school. She is a big help with the baby and also helps clean the bank and office. She is signed up for Volleyball this Fall/Winter and will play Basketball this Winter also. She is a good Kid!!





1 comment:

Marcy said...

That laugh is ADORABLE!! I have a gift for Brigg and I realized about halfway to UT I forgot it. If I don't get it in the mail soon, I'll just have to send it back with mom next month. Thank heavens I bought it REALLY big for next year. ;)