Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pass of all Passes

A little update; We had a good Christmas and New Years spent time with Family and Friends. Brigg is 6 1/2 months old and doing awesome. Bailee is also doing well she is full swing into Basketball season and had her first practice with her new softball team last week.


                                                 Brigg pulled down and broke his mobile.

On Monday night we used our Pass of all Passes that we got for Christmas and went to the UVU men's Basketball Game and then to Trafalga to play miniature golf. It was a fun night out on the town.
                                                                

                                                                     At the Game.
Brigg thinking he is a big boy.
Bailee Golfing.
Don't know what face that is?


2 comments:

Marcy said...

Brigg is getting so BIG! What a cutie patootie! Miss you guys!!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

DANNNNG cute fam. Ok, so hi I'm tami and I can't believe we haven't chatted for eva! Call me sometime soon k... I got a new phone and lost all my numbas!
Thank ya!
Your Brigg is a HUNK! Tha'ts funny he pulled down his mobile! Bailee is sooo cute she's a minni YOU!