Okay, so tell me you wouldn't have considered kicking a second graders butt if they did this to your kid! Trust me, I have considered it many times over the last couple of days. Bailee's story is that she was standing on the stairs of the playground with her hands in her pockets when a boy told her to move and shoved her! It was icy and she fell and hit her mouth on one of the stairs! (My heart is beating faster just typing about it!) I have calmed down since Monday, but I think this boy really needs to know what kind of damage he did! We spent Monday afternoon going back and forth between the orthodontist and the dentist! It almost knocked out two of her front teeth, broke the bracket off her front tooth, bent her wire, and cut the heck out of her lip! Her face looks so sad in this picture! It was awful! And the worst part, she wanted to stay home from school! I should have let her!
2 comments:
Poor thing...I think I would be wanting to kick a 2nd graders butt too!! Give her a hug for me!
What's his name? Where dose he live? I know some people.
Just kidding, but that is so sad!!!
Post a Comment