Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

I took this picture while I was "setting things up" for the next morning.


Bailee loved her new purple IPOD and her new Troy mug!

Bailee's note and treats for Santa has become my favorite thing every year! This year she had a serious Q & A with Clint about Santa being real. Clint told her he believed and she kind of dropped it. When she woke up to cookie crumbs and a note from Santa I think she was reassured for another year! (I hope...)

This is Bailee as one of the three wisemen in the Nativity we have to act out every year for Grandma Tyler. We all complain about it but I think we all secretly like it to some degree deep down! And the kids think it is great and I'm sure they will always remember it.




5 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

I love the note!!!

Marcy said...

That note is priceless! LOVE kid's writing!
I'm glad she believes for another year at least. We are Santa free at our house and I'm not looking forward to next year without the "magic".

Monica said...

Send me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog. monicadavisrn@hotmail.com Your daughter is so cute!

iliana said...

Mindy, How are you? You look good, where are you working now? You'll have to email me so i can send you an invite to my blog. iliana_echeverria@yahoo.com

Jade said...

your daughter is so cute!!! we miss you at work! what are you up to now?