I know I am not a dedicated blogger but it wasn't my fault this time. Our computer decided to crash a few weeks ago and has been away getting fixed. Of course while it is not at my fingertips I have had a few "oh that would be a good thing to blog about" moments! So I will do a couple of posts to catch up.
Spring soccer started a while back and ended today. We had one warm game out of six!
The dark haired boy standing next to Bailee is Tragen. I am pretty sure they have a thing going on. They always make google eyes at each other and Bailee gets all embarrassed if you ask her about him.
Yeah, I am more than certain there is a young love affair blossoming!
Bailee is quite the little athlete! But what do you expect with her gene pool! Sorry, that was my moment to brag.
1 comment:
Keep an eye on that girl, she's going to be a heart breaker!!
What a great camera you have, those are such good pictures!!
Yay soccer!
Post a Comment