My 26th birthday was on April 24th. I am telling you the computer really crashed at the worst possible time! So happy late birthday to me! I can't believe I am only four years away from being thirty! Not that thirty is old, I just never thought I would leave the early twenties I guess! I don't have any pictures of my birthday because I spent the day cleaning my house. Trust me that is not something you want to see. When I clean you don't mess with me! Later that night we went out to dinner at Los Hermanos. Love the birthday song they sing and the fried ice cream they give you! I am sure it looks great on my hips!
3 comments:
Come on~ where are the before and after pictures? Of the house, I mean! ;)
And BTW~ 4 years until 30??? I'm crying my eyes out for you...try 1 year until 40. YIKES!!
That's a mom's birthday for you! I don't think I have ever NOT cleaned on my birthday. But at least you didn't have to make dinner!
Post a Comment