Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is Bailee's 9th birthday! I can not believe she is 9! She looks so grown up! How are we celebrating her birthday? Well she wanted to go to Holly's high school rodeo in Cedar City and me and Clint are going to the BYU football game with my cousins. We opened up her gifts last night before they left. She was a little disappointed that she didn't receive a cell phone or a lap top computer but was happy with her pogo stick and razor scooter! I hope she has a good birthday playing in the dirt! Love ya Bailee boo!

2 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

Happy Birthday Bailee!!!! we'll see you tomorrow!

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday Bailee!! How am I going to call her and sing if she's in Cedar City?!?!?! I guess I'll have to catch her tomorrow. Let her know her card is on it's way, if it's not there already.