
Today was Bailee's first day of third grade! I was talking to Clint on the phone this morning and we are both shocked that she is in third grade already! Times goes by so quickly! She was really excited! Popped right out of bed when her alarm went off and got dressed without me saying a word. I love the first day for that reason but that will end soon enough! She wanted crepes for breakfast so I made them. She took maybe two bites and was full. I asked if she was nervous and she told me no like I was dumb for asking. She said she had a great day and loves her teacher Mrs. Dahl.

I know I am biased, but I think I have the cutest third grader ever!
3 comments:
She IS the cutest third grader ever!!!
Glad she's excited and had a great day. That is always a good sign that the rest of the year will be a good one.
I agree. She is the cutest 3rd grader! (I can say that because I don't have one)
I am a blog stalker and found your blog and totally adding you to my list. I can't believe it was nine years ago she was born. WOw time flies..
Post a Comment