you play basketball with an over-aggressive father! We go and play basketball with our friends on Tuesday nights and last week it was about ten o'clock and time to go but Bailee wanted to stay and play another game. I was trying to be all tricky and told Bailee if she could make a 3 pointer we could play one more game. She never makes 3 pointers so I knew we would be okay, well she shoots a granny shot and it goes in, nothing but net! Unbelievable!!! So we start a new game and toward the end of the game Bailee brings the ball down the court and dribbles it right inside the key, she goes up to shoot and Clint jumps up in the air to block her, only she sees him jump and desides not to shoot! He came down right on top of her and instant crying started! At first we were both telling her to buck up and be tough but after an hours worth of bawling and her not moving it at all I started to think something might be wrong. I let it go until the next day and then her hand was swollen clear down into her fingers. We went to the doctor got an x-ray and sure enough it was broken on the inside of her wrist! And as you can tell from the picture she couldn't be more thrilled! She was so pumped to get signatures on it and it is totally covered with them now! It didn't break all the way through so she only needs to wear it for 3 weeks which is a plus since it already stinks! So I guess she will have to finish out her first Jr. Jazz basketball season with her bright pink cast!
Oh my goodness, I didn't hear about this! (My blog list didn't update me that you had a new blog post, so I just saw this today. Don't know what is up with that.) She probably has her cast off already. Hope she is doing well!!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I didn't hear about this!
(My blog list didn't update me that you had a new blog post, so I just saw this today. Don't know what is up with that.)
She probably has her cast off already. Hope she is doing well!!
Post a Comment