
is because of this. Yep, we bought a house and have been dealing with everything that comes with it. Packing, unpacking, trying to organize and de-junk, the list never ends! Since we have moved in we have had our dryer break, our washer went out, and our fridge also needed to be repaired! Andy (our repair man) has had the privilege of seeing our progress of unpacking since day one! He says we have done a nice job but I really hope we won't be seeing him for a while! Clint also had the opportunity to get get stitches in his thumb because he cut it while moving a fridge! That was a treat! If anyone knows Clint he does not do blood so me and my mom got to have a good time at the ER with him! I swear I will never move again! I have hate everything about it but I love the new house! It's perfect for us to grow into and we love the location. Bailee is in heaven with all the neighborhood kids to play with! It is not decorated at all except for Clint's mounts! But hey, what could be more important than having those in their spot?! We have a lot of work to do with a partially finished basement and the backyard needs to be landscaped but slowly we will get it done. I am 100% sure there will always be something to work on or do. I will have to post more pics later when I get some painting and decorating done.
3 comments:
YAY! So glad to see a little bit of it at least. Can't wait to see it in person. That will be even better!
LOVEEEEEE the new casa! Cute family... Bailee is so flippin cute, she looks just like her mama! I'm thinkin she reminds me of holly too! CUTE CUTE CUTE! p.s you should totally update your blog girl... it's been a few months SLACKER haha
UPDATE this thing!!!! Love your house.....now I know where to come toilet paper!!!!
Post a Comment